So college is a lot of fun! But alas-- there is also a lot of drama, petty high school drama... Come on people! We are in college :D
Anyway- My schedule load is full and mostly I am just studying away! lol... But I do have some time to enjoy the great out-of-doors sometimes! haha... Taking 17 hours in 7 classes is crazy! But alas I am enjoying my classes and all that I am learning and I look forward to after Graduation to when I will be able to use everything that I am learning!
I can't wait to come home every weekend- this is presenting an issue thou, with gas i mean- to surround myself with people that I know and love and who love me too :D I love walking around at home and just knowing people and what they enjoy and just for who they are. I have made several new friends at the local school (elementary- high school) and I can't wait to start a Niyelo group in the spring! It is a program that really helps mold youth into people that are comfortable with themselves, who know how to have a meaningful conversation and aren't going to bottle up all of their emotions. I will be able to teach and children how to do stuff in the great out-of-doors and help them with rope courses and ground course work! I am so excited and I can't wait to see how God is going to use this to impact others and me :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment