Monday, November 10, 2008

'tis the season?

So it is close to the holiday season- Halloween has passed, with lots of fun costumes and little ones running around the dorms for candy, and Thanksgiving is soon upon us. I have a lot to be thankful for and it would take forever to write them all out... but if you happen to be reading this- i am probably thankful for you :D lol... This Thanksgiving I will be spending it with the Ryes/Corey's in Michigan- and I can't wait!

However within a few short days of returning from Michigan (way up in the U.P.!) finals will be reigning their terror!! with two finals on Monday, three finals on Tuesday and then the last final on Thursday... my last final is for Yoga- and I'll have a day and a half to fully prepare for it! ha ha... why can't it be a class that i actually have to study for??

Anyway- the leaves have all changed (with brilliant views). I left on Sunday to doodle around town and within a few short hours all the leaves fell! The wind has an Arctic bite and I am dreading the cold! (I know your thinking- how is she going to MI? I am going to freeze there to!) But all is well, Bradley came for a visit this past weekend and fun was had by all- several different hiking trails and off-roading in the awesome blue truck with 4-wheel drive, drive-in movies, shopping, and sight-seeing :D

No comments: