Hello!
My roommate and I have rearranged out room AGAIN! We have now added a couch, bunked our beds and turned both of our desks... hers so that the couch no longer prevents her chair from leaning back and mine so that I have my own little nook! Brad brought up the couch this past weekend and it has made the room feel like home! As soon as I can I will add some pictures (for some reason blogger and my computer just don't get along when it comes to pictures!)
Anywho- I have 5 papers due in the next 3/4 weeks (with or without Thanksgiving break!) and at least 5 more tests! All this is before finals of course! Oh my!! lol...
I am traveling over the break and I can't wait! I am flying to Michigan to meet Brad's family and enjoy the holidays :D They plan on having turkey day at hunting camp which will be a totally new experience for me- but I am very excited to go! Brad's sister also wants to go skiing the day after turkey.. so that will also be a first for me! lol... I am just so excited that I can't focus on my school work! but I must get back to the grindstone and try and work on some of those papers! haha!
amelia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment